[Neos] NEOS BACKEND INTEGRATION

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Sun May 25 12:47:02 CEST 2014

Hi Chris,

the application package should be in Packages/Application.

What you need to change in the routes and policies is your task as GSoC
student to find out. Check how routing and security works and how it is
used for the other backend modules. Then try to come up with a
configuration for the Formbuilder. If you hit some roadblocks ask again.

Cheers,
Christian