[Neos] Resolve Path of a file

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu May 22 00:28:50 CEST 2014

Sounds strange the ResourceStreamWrapper::evaluateResourcePath must return an absolute path, I will try to check if this is a bug or not.

Bests,

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer
dfeyer at ttree.ch
ttree.ch - @ttreeagency - plan d’accès

Le 21 mai 2014 à 22:28:20, Carsten Bleicker (carsten at bleicker.de) a écrit:

Hi Helmut,
but this resolves in cli command only _Resrouces/......
Need to read this file for pdf generation.

Carsten Bleicker
Wülfingstraße 1
42477 Radevormwald

E-Mail:	carsten at bleicker.de