[Neos] [Team] Weekly scrum

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Wed May 21 23:27:45 CEST 2014

Hi Dominique

Very good to hear and I’m looking forward to having you back and active again. Seems like there’s good interest in this topic so looks like we’ll have a regular scrum again soon with at least a handful of people. Of course there will be lots of weeks where people are on holidays over the summer, but I think we can keep it going nonetheless. Congratulations by the way and enjoy your maternity leave :)

/Aske