[Neos] Neos API for Developers

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue May 20 21:02:42 CEST 2014

Hey Chris

I’m not quite sure what exactly you mean with lay your hands on the APIs you need for that piece of work to be done. Could you elaborate? I know that Rens has already implemented the form builder as a backend module as a proof of concept which would definitely be a place to start. Since you’re GSoC student then you must have a mentor assigned, but maybe you haven’t been able to get the necessary help through that person?

If you don’t already know you can join #typo3-neos on IRC (Freenode network) and ask directly, might be easier to get some help there.

Unfortunately I can’t find the work Rens did, but I’ll ask him if he still has it somewhere and get back to you.

Best regards
Aske