[Neos] Why no iframe in the "backend" editing mode?

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Tue May 13 10:20:20 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,

that looks fantastic!

Just had a brief look at the source code and the approach looks really promising.

About the message passing: I think it might be better for the architecture to decouple the editing view and the surrounding interface more strictly by not binding to the DOM elements (or whatever object) directly.

Are you visiting some TYPO3 event in the near future? We have some more code sprints planned for this year and it would be great to bring this concept into Neos. In the meantime I'll be glad to help you wherever I can to guide you through the Neos backend or frontend.

Greetings,

Christopher