[Neos] I am sad

Carsten Bleicker carsten at bleicker.de
Mon May 12 20:18:23 CEST 2014

Hi all,
after a few months with neos i am realy sorry, but i have to say no at this point.
The system is currently not calculatable for business usage. So i am sad to say,
that i have to go back to cms.

Imho this system will need another 2 or 3 years to get realy in a state wich is not only usable but also calculatable for for business usage.
Dont think this is a negative answer to all your work!!!!! Its more the thing: "I need to fill my fridge"

Hope to see/read you soon again @all!

My special thanks goes to Christian Müller, Aske Aertmann, Rens Admiral and Marc Neuhaus.
They allways do their very best to help. Thank you guys!!!!

Christian, you're so near to my location and i would be happy to invite you to a lunch for all your help.
Agreement?

Thanks Neos/Flow Team!