[Neos] Neos-Beta2 Cache issue?

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Thu May 8 15:48:18 CEST 2014

Hi all

Just got back to having a go with Neos Beta2 but I am having some issues when updating site content that worked fine with 1.0.2.

The problem is when I update the content from the inspector panel i.e. the image and headline in nodetype Reroot.RerootSiteCom:HeaderImage and hit
apply the change is not reflected in the backend UI but is in the user workspace of the backend. If I clear the cache and warm up the change is there.
There doesn't seem to be the same problem when using an Neos outof the box Notetype eg Headline.

It seems that the cache is not getting updated and whatever is in there is being displayed or even the default value from the configuration. Have I
missed a cache setting when upgrading to 1.1.beta2, that is required for all node types?

As I said this all worked fine in 1.0.2. I have pasted a snipet of the settings yaml for reference.

'MySite.MySiteCom:HeaderImage':
   superTypes: ['TYPO3.Neos:Content']
   childNodes:
     subHeaderItems:
       type: 'TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection'
   ui:
     label: 'Page Header Image'
     group: 'general'
     icon: 'icon-picture'
     inspector:
       groups:
         image:
           label: 'Image'
           position: 1
         headerText:
           label: 'Heading'
           position: 2
         subheaderText:
           label: 'Sub Heading'
           position: 3
   properties:
     image:
       type: TYPO3\Media\Domain\Model\ImageVariant
       ui:
         label: 'Image'
         reloadIfChanged: TRUE
         inspector:
           group: 'image'
     headline:
       type: string
       defaultValue: 'Replace by your headline value ...'
       ui:
         label: 'Headline'
         inlineEditable: TRUE
         reloadIfChanged: TRUE