[Neos] NEWBIES TO TYPO3 NEOS

Chris Tete tetechris20 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 22:33:27 CEST 2014

Hi
 Chris thanks for your reply. I am a windows user and would like to know if typo3 neo does not have a windows installer package. The manual installation is too complex for a beginner like me!

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 12:52 PM, Christian Glass <mail at christianglass.de> wrote:

Am 04.05.2014 15:32, schrieb Chris Tete:
> Hi guys,
>              I am new to typo3 neos. I can't even figure out how to
> get started. Please I need a step by step tutorial on how to install
> the typo3 neos package and the formbuilder.
> Thanks for your considerations in advance
> Cheers
> Krys Nuvad

Hey Krys,

there is an installation guide focussing on shared hosting
environments.
Alas, it is in German- Google Translator might help a bit:

https://wiki.hostsharing.net/index.php?title=TYPO3_Neos_installieren

regards,
Chris