[Neos] Uncaught exception after deleting custom content element

Thomas Breitner tombreit at gmail.com
Sat May 3 22:53:20 CEST 2014

Dear community,
I'm a Neos newbie and set up a new Neos (1.1-Beta2) site from scratch.

After inserting/fiddling around with a custom content element
(CustPageHeadline) I finally deleted all related files and references to
it, but now i get an

        Uncaught exception #1316598370 in line 374
        of /var/www/sites/typo3neos/TYPO3-Neos-1.1-Beta/Packages/
        Application/TYPO3.TYPO3CR/Classes/TYPO3/TYPO3CR/Domain/Model/
        AbstractNodeData.php: The node type
        "TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:CustPageHeadline" is not available.

while accessing the backend (it seems the error is thrown when update
the page tree). Full exception: [1].

The referencing TS in Root.ts2 was deleted, the statement in
NodeTypes.yaml was deleted and even the  "Templates/TypoScriptObjects/"
is deleted. The cache was successfully flushed.

Any idea how I get rid of this uncaught exception?
Kind regards,
Thomas

[1]
https://gist.github.com/tombreit/34902c8d800ba41d666a#file-data_logs_exceptions_20140503222914b815c9-txt