[Neos] Link on a PDF

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Sat Mar 22 18:40:49 CET 2014

Hey Roman

In short it's unfortunately not supported yet. It's a highly requested feature uploading/linking to files and we're working on it. I hope we'll have something available within a few weeks to test out.

I checked if it was possible to link to a file and unfortunately that's not really possible either because files are placed outside of the web root for security reasons. However I did implement a concept that would allow linking to files using their identifier and a asset:// protocol like we support with node://, which I might be able to get merged in 1.1 if the team agrees with the proposal.

There is this article http://papadatisp.blogspot.de/2014/03/how-to-link-assets-to-text-andor-images.html which is a workaround that doesn't use the media library. I wouldn't recommend it but if you really need it you could do it that way too.

Greetings
Aske