[Neos] Neos DateTime handling

Adrian Föder adrian at foeder.de
Fri Mar 21 12:27:10 CET 2014

I would say, well, somebody has to check that (I mean, check the current
behaviour).
I've written quite a bit in Forge's wiki page regarding time zone
handling a long time ago, but it seems having been... removed? Or I just
can't find it anymore...

...ok, found it: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/33308

I, well, just want to say the whole time (zone) thingie needs some care,
love and attention...

>>> Rens