[Neos] Inline Editable Page Property

Rens Admiraal rens.admiraal at typo3.org
Thu Mar 20 13:55:38 CET 2014

Hey,

Just a quick copy paste of code we use that should make it editable for you.

HTML Template:
{namespace neos=TYPO3\Neos\ViewHelpers}
{neos:contentElement.editable(property:'abstract', tag: 'div')}

TypoScript:
abstract = TYPO3.Neos:Content {
	node = ${documentNode}
	abstract = ${q(documentNode).property('title')}
	templatePath =
'resource://My.Package/Private/Templates/TypoScriptObjects/Abstract.html'
}

I copied the code from a project and made some manual adjustments, but
this should make abstract inline editable.

Greetz,
Rens