[Neos] Neos DateTime handling

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Tue Mar 18 22:11:53 CET 2014

Intersting discussion on this topic on StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10834665/how-can-i-handle-time-zones-in-my-webapp

For my point of view, timezone is a user parameter (user preference or auto detection is an other story), but always storing in UTC make a lots of sense.

My two cents ;)

--
Dominique Feyer
Sent with Airmail