[Neos] Image Cropping isn't fully applied in own Node Type

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Fri Mar 14 20:36:43 CET 2014

Do you try to force maximumWidth and maximumHeight for image in your TS ? For me at some point it break the cropping. Not sure with current master.

++

--
Dominique Feyer
Sent with Airmail

Le 14 mars 2014 à 20:35:05, Sebastian Kurfürst (sebastian at typo3.org) a écrit:

Hey Adrian,

still, for me the coordinates look like some cropping happened in the
"height" dimension. Remember that the "crop" command dimensions are
*original* image dimensions, not *resized* image dimensions.

Very very strange; it should work as expected, as there is (to my
knowledge) no hardcoded TYPO3.Neos:Image anywhere....

Greets,
Sebastian