[Neos] Neos Code Sprint March (prior to Inspiring Conference)

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Mar 11 15:06:24 CET 2014

Hi.

In case you voted on the code sprint date finding doodle you know about this already - but we need you to put yourself up on the wiki page of the event. This needs to be done this week, so we can book hotel rooms and order lunch for the code sprint.

http://wiki.typo3.org/Neos_Code_Sprint_March_2014

In case you are not sure of this sprint is for you - just get in touch here or on IRC. There are a few more places available than taken currently. Don't be shy.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns