[Neos] [Release] TYPO3.Neos 1.0.2

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Tue Mar 4 01:17:58 CET 2014

Well done, and thanks for all the hard works behind the release

++

--
Dominique Feyer
Sent with Airmail

Le 4 mars 2014 à 00:28:37, Aske Ertmann (aske at moc.net) a écrit:

Announcing the release of a new patch release for Neos 1.0

We initially wanted to do this back in january, but unfortunately we never got around to doing it. Fortunately we now have and it contains a lot of fixes and improvements that you'll definitely want for your existing installations.

Further details can be found on http://neos.typo3.org/download.html

A special thanks to Rens, Christian, Karsten and Mattias for helping out with all the reviews needed to get everything in and to everyone who provided patches.

Best regards
Aske