[Neos] Moving nodes in backend and dynamic ContentCollection nodes?

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Jun 30 08:04:49 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,

> 1. It is not possible to move (using the backends lefthand content node
> menu) one node into another that isn't a ContentCollection (even though
> nodes can have childNodes auto created in them).
That might change with the Content Constraints change, which also
influences the dragging/dropping in the tree. Would be great if you try
again once we merge that (should be ready in 1-2 days, see
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/topic:nodetype-constraints,n,z

> 2. ContentCollection nodes (or others with ContentCollection as
> superTypes) cannot have properties in them (you can configure properties
> but you are unable to save changes to them using the inspector).
That should be fixed; could you open a ticket on jira.typo3.org for
that? I am frankly not sure how easy it is currently, but I'd give it a try.

> Do any of you know a way to solve either one? I don't have high hopes
> but I figured I'd at least try..
Well, if it's a bug, let's fix them together :)

Greets, Sebastian