[Neos] Neos shipped plugins problem

Christian Glass mail at christianglass.de
Sun Jun 29 19:58:07 CEST 2014

I did not kickstart:site the TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org Site.
Might this be the problem?

I installed Neos without the Setup Routine compeletely.
However- in backend the Plugins are shown to be added to a node...

Am 29.06.2014 19:56, schrieb Christian Glass:
> Hi Christian
>
> I installed Neos multiple times within the last days (Today it was
> three times).
>
> In the current installation I did not delete anything.
>
> In Package Management I can see the Site
> TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org
> just beneath my own Site.
>
> regards, Christian
>

> Am 29.06.2014 19:49, schrieb Christian Müller:
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> I read from your other posts that you removed the demo website?
>> Where do
>> these NodeTypes come from then? Did you copy the configuration from
>> NodeTypes.yaml to your own site package?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Christian
>>
>> Christian Glass wrote:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> there is a problem with the plugins that ship with Neos, I guess:
>>>

>>> I get these error messages when adding an Editor Registration
>>> Plugin, a
>>> Flickr photo feed and a Carousel:
>>>
>>> Failed to render element
>>> page<TYPO3.Neos:Page>/
>>> body<TYPO3.TypoScript:Template>/
>>> content/
>>> main<TYPO3.Neos:PrimaryContent>/
>>> default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/
>>> element<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection>/
>>> itemRenderer<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCase>/