[Neos] Neos shipped plugins problem

Christian Glass mail at christianglass.de
Sun Jun 29 19:29:58 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

there is a problem with the plugins that ship with Neos, I guess:

I get these error messages when adding an Editor Registration Plugin, a
Flickr photo feed and a Carousel:

Failed to render element
page<TYPO3.Neos:Page>/
body<TYPO3.TypoScript:Template>/
content/
main<TYPO3.Neos:PrimaryContent>/
default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/
element<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection>/
itemRenderer<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCase>/
default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/
element<TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org:Registration>
Template file
"resource://TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org/Private/Templates/NodeTypes/Registration.html"
could not be loaded (20140629190334c4da19)

Failed to render element
page<TYPO3.Neos:Page>/
body<TYPO3.TypoScript:Template>/
content/
main<TYPO3.Neos:PrimaryContent>/
default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/
element<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection>/
itemRenderer<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCase>/
default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/
element<TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org:Flickr>
Template file
"resource://TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org/Private/Templates/NodeTypes/Flickr.html"
could not be loaded (201406291904491ea645)

The Carousel does not give an instant error, but is not displayed
correctly and does not work:

http://imgur.com/elxEajf

compare to this working version from DemoSite:

http://imgur.com/LUoHhEu

What might be the problem here?
I thought the shipping plugins work OOTB.

regards, Chris