[Neos] TYPO3 Neos get Text obj from node or page

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Fri Jun 27 21:20:44 CEST 2014

Hey Piseth

Not sure why you’re having trouble finding out a name of a property? That’s specified in the NodeTypes.yaml configuration that you can open and check? Or use the configuration:show commands..

Anyway as David said you can try {item.properties -> f:debug()} and see..

You can also try applying https://gist.github.com/aertmann/50a84be48ecfcaee5042 to avoid such a big debug of nodes..

Greetings
Aske