[Neos] <body id="uid-{field-uid}" > in Neos?

Visay Keo visay.keo at typo3.org
Fri Jun 27 11:38:11 CEST 2014

You can get a property of a node with {node.properties.PROPERTYNAME}.
e.g to get the title: {node.properties.title}, so you can debug
{node.properties} to see all of your node properties.

Some times you need to the content elements of a node and this can be
fetched with {node.childNodes}

Cheers,
Visay