[Neos] T3CON talks

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu Jun 26 11:50:26 CEST 2014

Currently only a raw schema.org parser:
https://github.com/dfeyer/Flowpack.SchemaOrg.NodeTypes

Many thing are not pushed currently. My dev version parse the JSON schema provided by schema.org to a intermediate format, need to finish the NodeType.yaml builder.

Slides from the Inspiring Conference are on slideshare: http://fr.slideshare.net/dfeyer/inspiring-conference-2014-node-kingdom

The talk can be restructured around the schema.org NodeType to show how easy and fast is it to build advanced NodeType, based on standard structure.

If I have enough time, i can add JSON-LD TypoScript object to generate semantic data.

++

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer
dfeyer at ttree.ch
ttree.ch - @ttreeagency - plan d’accès

Le 26 juin 2014 à 11:41:03, Andreas Förthner (andreas.foerthner at netlogix.de) a écrit:

Sounds great, anything to see already in some github-repo or something?
Looking really forward to that!