[Neos] Node definition > ui > group

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Jun 24 11:57:32 CEST 2014

Hi Maximilian

You should do it in your own site package or using the global configuration and not edit anything in the TYPO3.Neos package.

If nothing happens make sure to clear the cache and you might also have to clear your browser cache, you could try another browser or incognito/private mode to test that.

Hope it helps

/Aske