[Neos] No operation which satisfies the runtime constraints found for "context".

Tomiţă MILITARU militarutomita at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:20:47 CEST 2014

Thanks for the help guys, the problem was in the nodePath, I fixed it using
a static string as nodePath up to footer (eg. /site/example/de/footer), not
sure why property('_path') is returning an array.
But unfortunately I don't have time left on this project to investigate
more this issue.

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Tomiţă MILITARU <militarutomita at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> I've tried your sugestion, but I get:
> http://pastebin.com/GeZA92gK
>

> On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Stefan Reichelt <eichelt at web.de> wrote:
>
> > Hello Tomiţă,
> >
> > On 21.06.2014 18:16, Tomiţă MILITARU wrote:
> > > But I get the exception:
> > > http://pastebin.com/kW00ujmh
> >
> > as far as I know you get these errors when the property 'nodePath' is
> > not set correctly. Try this:
> > nodePath = ${q(site).find('en').children('footer').children(['instanceOf
> > TYPO3.Example:Footer']).property('_path')}
> >
> > You can also remove the property 'collection' I think. Only the
> > 'nodePath' seems to be required for ContentCollection.
> >

> > Kind regards
> > Stefan
> >

> --
> --