[Neos] Register Package Repository and use it in my site package

Carsten Bleicker carsten at bleicker.de
Sat Jun 21 14:33:44 CEST 2014

Hi folks,
i have added a composer repository to my mail composer.yaml
like this:
{
	…
	"repositories"     : [
		{
			"type"   : "package",
			"package": {
				"name"   : "fancyapps/fancybox",
				"version": "v2.1.5",
				"source" : {
					"url"      : "https://github.com/fancyapps/fancyBox.git",
					"type"     : "git",
					"reference": "v2.1.5"
				}
			}
		}
	],
	"require"          : {
		…
		"pipeu/site"             : "dev-develop",
	},
	…

}

Now my site package „pipeu/site“ requires this package „fancyapps/fancybox“.
{
	"name"        : "pipeu/site",
	..
	"require"     : {
		…
		"fancyapps/fancybox"       : "~2.1"
	},
}

Anything works fine until i enter the neos site module and edit my site.
This ends up in:
#1352320649: Could not find package with composer name "fancyapps/fancybox" in PackageStates configuration.

Do i have registered the repository „fancyapps/fancybox“ wrong?
What can i do to prevent this?

Kind regards

Carsten Bleicker
Wülfingstraße 1