[Neos] problem with remove media

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Sat Jun 21 12:50:20 CEST 2014

This was fixed for 1.1 to prevent deletion of used media. If you are in
that state now your best bet it to find the content element that used
the media file and remove it from the database. Or upload some fresh
dummy image and replace the uuid in the database with the one missing now.

Cheers,
Christian