[Neos] Node Dimensions

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Jun 18 14:54:17 CEST 2014

Hey Carsten,

Carsten Bleicker wrote:
> Got my page runnig with content translation.
> But now my plugins and their links does not work anymore.

just for the record and to save anyone some frustration:

while we implemented a big part of content dimensions already, we don't
support (and actually disable) this feature in Neos 1.1. The
implementation is not finished and you _will_ see errors, maybe even
lose content.

If you know what you're doing, you're welcome to try out this feature
and give us feedback, but please don't use it in a production site.

I'm pretty sure that Neos 1.2 won't take as long as 1.1 and you can use
translation / content dimensions in a stable Neos version soon.

Cheers,
Robert