[Neos] Image content node and animated gifs?

Sebastian Sommer | FirstSquare GmbH s.sommer at firstsquare.de
Mon Jun 16 11:51:20 CEST 2014

Hey Stefan,

had the same issue with the image node. I just came up with that simple
solution:

https://gist.github.com/sebastiansommer/2e3045ec9b90d072b96d

Basicity i'm adding a checkbox to the image element to use the original
image.

Regards
Sebastian

FirstSquare GmbH
Design. Kommunikation. Technik.

Hauptsitz Karlsruhe
Schwetzinger Str. 88
76139 Karlsruhe
Telefon:  0721 - 82969900
Telefax:  0721 - 82969909

Büro Berlin
Berliner Straße 69
13189 Berlin
Telefon:  030 - 37443330

E-Mail: s.sommer at firstsquare.de
Internet: www.firstsquare.de

HRB: 714309 Amtsgericht Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Baumann, Daniel Wiegand
USt-IdNr.: DE282459925