[Neos] Neos Late Summer Sprint

Christoph Dähne andulanus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 08:51:16 CEST 2014

I tried to find a location for so such a large group still having the "holiday home charme" which turned out to be rather difficult. Most locations this big are more for youngsters such as pupils and provide little comfort, lack internet, ...

I looked for a place in or around Berlin with a private meeting room and a kitchen. Also I got not always a reply when I asked for conditions and availability. Here is what I got so far (availability might not be up-to-date):
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmblMbrXw0ZZdHZNclhoTVl6S2J4c1ZYQkMzUjJBbVE&usp=sharing

Note that cooking for so many is a rather hard job. Last time I was "Chef" for 20 persons it took 1-2h per meal. Usually 4 persons including me worked in the kitchen at a time (me saying what do to and where is what *g) and the time included cleaning dishes by hand.

PS: "You cannot use links until you have posted more than 3 messages." Really?!