[Neos] Re: Custom two-column content element

Daniel Lange mail at lange-daniel.se
Sun Jun 8 21:51:40 CEST 2014

Unfortunately it wasn't possible to format the post nor to edit or delete it, so I created the above code as a gist (for easier overview, I unfortunately was however not allowed to post any links yet either):

Neos: Multi Column Content Element (functional with 1 column)
gist.github.com/anonymous/c5f33c7923faae26aa1a

Neos: Multi Column Content Element (not functional with 2 column)
gist.github.com/anonymous/85fc6994e9e2c5892a11

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Daniel