[Neos] Neos TYPO3.Form Redirect Finisher Issues

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Mon Jul 28 18:27:21 CEST 2014

If you have a bug fix you can open an issue at jira.typo3.org (use your typo3.org username/password) and push it to gerrit.

Thanks for sharing

Bests,

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer
Rue du Valentin 34 et demi
CH - 1004 Lausanne
+41 21  312 36 35
dfeyer at ttree.ch
ttree.ch - @ttreeagency - plan d’accès

Le 28 juillet 2014 à 18:25:15, nikos (nick at jamalade.com) a écrit:

Hi Dominique

Thanks for the quick reply on this. I think I will implement a redirect finisher where I will just add the output content to Runtime response object.
This is how it's done in the confirmation finisher, so it then follows the pattern so far ie. looping through multiple finishers, and doesn't make the
finisher "final".

What i would really like to do is either use the ConfirmationFinisher and make sure the browser displays the confirmation rather than go back to top
of page or redirect to another page which is specified via the back end inspector (i am trying to figure out how to do this but don't know how to
access this node properties).

If I get any further I'll let you know.

Thanks again

Nick