[Neos] August code sprint date

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Fri Jul 25 15:59:20 CEST 2014

Hi everybody,

since I'm on holiday for the next 2 weeks I'll not manage to make the hotel bookings for everyone :(

I added a suggested hotel (nearby our office) to the wiki page (http://wiki.typo3.org/Neos_Code_Sprint_August_2014) and I'd say that everybody just books a room themselves (or share a room if applicable).

Please add a note to the wiki and make sure you book in the next 2 weeks so everybody gets a room (I just called them and they have enough rooms available).

Greetings,

Christopher