[Neos] [Team] Scrum Notes 23/07/2014

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:44:07 CEST 2014

Please reply with your scrum notes.

[JACOB]

✔ JIRA-23 Added project in JIRA for Community Working Group
✔ JIRA-24 Fixed notifications aboiut neos (at) typo3.org emails
✔ Made significant modifications to the flow plugin for oh-my-zsh:
ⓘ https://github.com/cognifloyd/oh-my-zsh-flow3-plugin
-- Now you can use ``funittest P:TYPO3.Flow:Cli``
-- Started ZSH Dynamic Directory support in dynami-directories cbranch
ⓘ will continue work on dynamic directories zsh completion some other time
➜ Push all my local WIP Editor Manual changes: https://review.typo3.org/26497
➜ Test/fix the changelog script: https://review.typo3.org/29664 https://review.typo3.org/29665
➜ Work with Marc on Docs.T3O Infrastructure
✔ Started several-months-long process of joining Server Team to put a Neos guy on the team
♫ Got PHP syntax highlighting into Gerrit 2.9:
-- https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/58600 https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/58611
➜ Now to get review.typo3.org upgraded to 2.9 (we're at 2.9-rc2)
♫ 27th birthday tomorrow

[CHRISTIAN]

ⓘ busy travelling, more availability in the next weeks agian
➜ helping Robert in finishing Multilanguage
✔ https://review.typo3.org/31635https://review.typo3.org/31697https://review.typo3.org/31702https://review.typo3.org/31732https://review.typo3.org/31223
➜ reviews on Flow and Neos
➜ Neos fixes, improvements

~~~