[Neos] [Team] Workpackage / budget for clean up and documentation

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Jul 22 14:51:59 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

as briefly mentioned in the technical meeting today, there's an opportunity that Karsten and I can work for, let's say one week, on general Neos topics.

After having worked on multi language support for about 6 weeks now (*) it would make a lot of sense if I could finish some of the work we started.
There are some loose ends and edge cases to fix for multi language / content dimension support and we will need some documentation, too. Basically
all sub tasks of NEOS-24 should be tackled.

Karsten worked a lot on the refactored import / export functionality and it's essential that we have that feature (otherwise you won't be able to run
the demo site with content dimensions). He could also help out with reviews etc.

So, my suggestion is that Sebastian (see thread "Neos JavaScript Refactoring Work RFC"), Karsten and I just start working on these issues, following
the priorities we have in our Jira board. And for Karsten and me, we'd limit this time to 1 week each and then see again what makes sense.

Please let me know until Monday next week if you have any objections or suggestions.

Cheers!
Robert

(*) funded by TechDivision