[Neos] FYI: Summary of todays "Technical Meeting"

Carsten Bleicker carsten at bleicker.de
Tue Jul 15 19:59:03 CEST 2014

Reading this i have a different idea maybe.
Why not directly adding a OneToMany instead of a
simple DateTime property and attach. A modeling wich could later be used
do act as a versioning info?
so for example for the first approach it could be

NodeData
	@OneToMany
		History
			// Simple DateTime
			protected $dateTime

			// Bitmask (created = 0, editet = 1, published = 2)
			protected $type

			// account info
			protected $account

			// for later features to act as versioning info storage?
			protected $diff

Maybe this could also be totaly decoupled from the nodedata mapping
and fetched by a getter so the "versioning" table stays total decoupled?
node->getVersioningFinfo() could invoke the versioningRepo?