[Neos] How to handle large numbers of records/nodes

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:49:10 CEST 2014

Hi Sebastian,

The 9000 records can be categorized in three different types, so imagine
three pages having these 9000 records as childnodes.

Can i somehow exclude a specific nodetype from the tree, even though it
uses TYPO3.Neos:Page as superType?

Then i could imagine a simple module displaying the specific nodetype in a
list and simply link to the url and gives the frontend editing.

Cheers

Søren