[Neos] Neos on all-inkl.com managed Server

Christian Loock brainshack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:07:30 CEST 2014

So with the Help of all-inkl.com Support I got it to work. There were
actually only a few steps necessary to get it working:

Add the following to .htaccess file:

AddHandler php54-cgi .php #  to enable php-cgi, since this is the only way
to run system etc. on this webhoster

Edit 'Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Core' and add:

ini_set('date.timezone','Europe/Berlin');
ini_set('memory_limit','256M');

Is there a better place to do this, without making my Neos install
unpatchable? :(

Since you cannot change you php.ini on managed servers, this seems to be
the only way.

After deleting the content of my Data folder, I could run the setup up.

The site works now as you can see here:

http://www.clouded-sky.net/

I thought this might help for ppl searching for this like I did later on.

Cheers