[Neos] How to handle large numbers of records/nodes

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 00:11:33 CEST 2014

Hi!

Currently struggling with a TYPO3 CMS page with a _heavily_ modified
tt_news that is causing me to loose my good mood.

Thinking of suggesting a move away from that modified tt_news (that's some
serious modification going on there!) I will of course have to present a
way for the client to handle it's ~9000 news records.

It's a lot of string fields and some relational fields (location, people
involved and others).

I see some nodetypes coming along here, but what is the current suggested
way of handling such large sets. Does it require a "homemade" news module
or can any one recommend anything else?

Cheers

Søren