[Neos] Neos and Flow at the TYPO3 Education Committee Sprint

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Tue Jul 8 12:02:46 CEST 2014

Hi everybody,

I'll attend the planned sprint for the Education Committee that will take place this week from thursday to saturday (https://typo3.org/news/article/first-education-committee-sprint-ahead/).

I think a proper strategy for education (which goes beyond, but is also related to documentation) is really important for the adoption of Neos, so I'd like to have a hangout with some people from the Neos team and anyone else who's interested to find a common idea / vision we have right now regarding these topics before going to the sprint. Also any feedback about the current state of trainings, experiences in training developers / integrators is appreciated.

Please reply to this mail and I'll take care of finding a date (until thursday afternoon).

Greetings,

Christopher