[Neos] My special thanks because of FlowQuery

Carsten Bleicker carsten at bleicker.de
Mon Jul 7 21:04:02 CEST 2014

Sure:
https://bitbucket.org/cbleicker/bleicker.savingdogs/src/97bb77215d7d?at=develop

Its currently more a simple reduction filter behaviour then a search behaviour.
My Site having a Document-Nodetype "Dog". Those should be filtered by gender and some other properties.
"Dog" inhertis from an AbtractAnimal NodeType. So later i can introduce f.e. Reptiles/Cats etc.

What happens is, that there is not realy a filtering FlowWuery done in Typoscript.
My filtering walked into a widget to have more logical control.
So i registered a new ContentElement calles "AnimalList" wich is passing the sitenode with startNode = ${site} to a template.
This template calls a AnimalSearch Widget. It receives the startNode, puts it into a FlowQuery's context.
Now the incoming search pushing some filters into the FlowQuery and sets the whole FlowQuery back in the template.
This one is looped now and contains the filered results.

FlowQuery Filtering is done here:
https://bitbucket.org/cbleicker/bleicker.savingdogs/src/5451347575f54806c07334379dc21895b2964741/Classes/BLEICKER/SavingDogs/ViewHelpers/Widget/Controller/AnimalSearchController.php?at=develop#cl-41

Carsten Bleicker
Wülfingstraße 1