[Neos] Spam protection of email addresses in Neos

Lorenz Reichelt lr at pripple.de
Sat Jul 5 11:52:52 CEST 2014

Hi everybody,

I have almost finished my first project with TYPO3 Neos. Here is the first of a couple of problems or questions I could neither find an answer to searching the web nor come up with a simple solution myself. I have started two different threads for two very similar topics, as it seems to me that technically they aren't related.

In TYPO3 CMS, there is an option to "spamProtectEmailAddresses" in the TypoScript template. In my templates, I have used <f:link.email email="{node.properties.email}" /> to output an email address. However, I couldn't find a way to get that fluid email link view helper to spam protect the address like it is possible in TYPO3 CMS. Is there already a way to do this? If not, do you think a customization of the fluid email link view helper would be a good solution?

Thanks and best regards!
Lorenz