[Neos] Missing pages in page tree

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Fri Jul 4 16:04:17 CEST 2014

Hi again

Is everything in your workspace published as well?

I don’t really have any idea what would go wrong except for the pages being broken in a way.

Maybe you could try debugging the code? E.g. in a menu or the classes that get the pages for the tree, look for getChildNodesForTreeAction in TYPO3.Neos

Sorry I can be of more help, but it would require myself to do the same if I actually had the same situation..

/Aske