[Neos] Neos setfilepermissions

Marcin Ryzycki marcin at ryzycki.com
Fri Jul 4 14:50:11 CEST 2014

Hi nikos,

My suggestion to relax permissions was just to help debug the problem.
Once you figured out that it works fine on relaxed permissions, you
could start tightening them again and see when the problem come back.
Neos per se doesn't require any extra permissions - it is like with each
application: your process need to have access to it to serve it and
write access to only a few locations (like /Data/).

You might also want to have a look at your php/web server's logs -
you'll find there exact information why and what couldn't be read.

M.