[Neos] hosting?

horace grant horace3d at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:23:22 CEST 2014

hi,

i looked a bit into TYPO3 Neos and now i am disappointed that it probably
won't work on most common shared hosters. are there any plans to improve
that situation?

...and then a probably controversial question came to my mind. :) to me the
advantage of PHP is that it runs everywhere but with TYPO3 Neos this
doesn't seem to apply so why did the developers choose to use PHP at all?
just because they previously come from TYPO3 and are experienced with it or
because PHP really has technical advantages over other languages (which i
would be very curious about)?

cheers,
horace