[Neos] [Team] REST Refactoring Neos

Rens Admiraal rens.admiraal at typo3.org
Tue Jul 1 15:50:46 CEST 2014

Hey all,

We've been RESTless for a while regarding implementing REST. After the
removal of Ext.Direct it's now time to continue and after a short
meeting today we decided to actually take some steps.

We created an epic in Jira (https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-190)
which we will use to track the work. If you've ideas about REST, please
write them down in the google doc attached to that epic. We will use
those ideas to create a reference manual for Neos with REST.

If you've any ideas / questions around the REST work please let me know,
I'll try to keep track of things. If you need access to the google doc,
post it here and you'll get it.

BTW: we now focus on the controllers / features we need for Neos first,
we can then later abstract parts of this and move it to CR.

Greetz,
Rens