[Neos] Aloha editor add classes

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 11:43:59 CET 2014

Hi Aske
> You should be able to configure this per property for your node type. Have a look how it's done here https://git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes.git/blob/HEAD:/Configuration/NodeTypes.yaml#l60
>
> All tags might not be supported though, that depends on Aloha..

I checked out the docs of Aloha:
http://www.aloha-editor.org/guides/using_aloha.html

There I find the tags like "blockquote", "small" as supported tags but I
tried to activate them inside the "format" section:

"format":
   "blockquote": TRUE
   "small": TRUE

Nothing changed so I guess there might be something missing inside of
the yaml converter?

Cheers,
Dominic