[Neos] Integration of opcode cache systems

Alexander Opitz opitz at pluspol.info
Tue Jan 28 08:42:27 CET 2014

Hey Aske,

> Thanks for the heads up. I haven't heard people having issues in Flow using PHP 5.5. Frankly I'm not sure if we're writing the same file more than once during runtime, but it  could of course be.

this file writing was only the point, which got my attention. But if you
try fast enough to freeze package one by one (with OPcache or apc and
disabled stat). you can see this problem.

--
Alexander Opitz

PLUSPOL interactive GbR
Floßplatz 4
04107 Leipzig

Telefon:   (0341) 350 585 -19
Telefax:   (0341) 350 585 -40

E-Mail:    opitz at pluspol.info
Internet:  http://www.pluspol.info

Geschäftsführer:
Dipl. Medienwirt (FH) Jörg Brückner
Dipl.- Ing. (FH) Stefan Dittmar
Dipl.- Ing. (FH) Thomas Lange

USt-ID-Nr.: DE221591186

Sitz der Gesellschaft und Gerichtsstand ist Leipzig