[Neos] start node for content menu

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Mon Jan 27 20:38:36 CET 2014

Hey Dominic

I just had a quick look into the menu implementation and it looks like you should set the property "startingPoint" and not "node". It does use the node from the context, but that's not overwritable in TypoScript.

Have a look here https://git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.Neos.git/blob/HEAD:/Classes/TYPO3/Neos/TypoScript/MenuImplementation.php#l129

/Aske