[Neos] Could not read page metadata from response. Please open the location error message

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 23:41:10 CET 2014

On 25/01/14 03:43, Dominique Feyer wrote:
> Maybe a node migration is needed if your move some node type definition to
> an other package. What kind of node type to you update ?
>

> Bests,
> Dominique
>
> ttree sarl
> Dominique Feyer
> TYPO3 Addict
> Rue du Valentin 34 et demi
> CH - 1004 Lausanne
> Téléphone +41 21 312 36 35
> www.ttree.ch | twitter <http://twitter.com/ttreeagency> |
> linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ttree/>
> Plan d'accès: http://g.co/maps/4yu6t
>

> 2014/1/24 Dominic Garms <djgarms at gmail.com>
>
>> On 24/01/14 15:13, Christian Müller wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> That normally means the metadata that we render when logged in was not
>>> found by Neos.
>>> Check prototype(TYPO3.Neos:Page).neosBackendDocumentNodeData
>>> in
>>> Packages/Application/TYPO3.Neos/Resources/Private/
>>> TypoScript/Prototypes/Page.ts2

>>> In the rendered html you can find this metadata at the top (if the page
>>> works correctly in the backend) just after the opening body tag. So
>>> first see if the metadata is not appearing on the pages that give the
>>> error and then you could try to find why that happens.
>>>
>>>   There is no additional error inside of the server log, its very hard to
>>>>

>>> It is probabably an issue with your TypoScript. As this is (pretty
>>> certainly) no error in the nodes itself but in the TypoScript there is
>>> no reset. You could use the default demo site TS to render your nodes
>>> and see if the same happens.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Christian
>>>
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> I guess one reason must be some changes in NodeType.yaml, I renamed some
>> properties and moved them from one package to another.
>>
>> I made a clean install and installed all my application packages and
>> everything worked suddenly. But rescuing the page with already included
>> content seemed not possible. Clearing caches didn't help so I gave up and
>> moved on with the new instance.
>>
>> Thanks for your reply!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dominic

Hello,

hard to tell which node change it was, I made a lot during my tryouts
for the site application. I need to take care of changes from now on,
played too much around I guess.

I published the extensions on github which functionality I used a lot
with TYPO3 CMS:

* SeoTool for page title, meta description & robots, Canonical tag
* Galleria picture gallery
* BxSlider for (any) content slide
* BootstrapContent for content wrapping and elements of Bootstrap 3

Maybe someone is keen to join forces and would be nice to get some feedback:

https://github.com/search?q=%40dohomi+Neos

Cheers,
Dominic