[Neos] Aloha editor add classes

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Wed Jan 22 18:26:44 CET 2014

Currently I try to avoid adding markup in the data stored in the content
repository. To keep the data as clean and structured as possible. I work
only with bold, italic, underline ... who can have different style based on
the node type, page, ...

Per ex. a blockquote, must be defined a new Node Type, with different
property for cite, url, quote, ...

ttree sarl
Dominique Feyer
TYPO3 Addict